Abstract base class for recombination models
Variables: min_a_evolve_Tm – (float64) minimum scale factor at which to solve matter temperature perturbation if evolving sound speed or ionization fraction perturbations
RECFAST recombination model (see recfast source for details).
- RECFAST_fudge – (float64)
- RECFAST_fudge_He – (float64)
- RECFAST_Heswitch – (integer)
- RECFAST_Hswitch – (boolean)
- AGauss1 – (float64)
- AGauss2 – (float64)
- zGauss1 – (float64)
- zGauss2 – (float64)
- wGauss1 – (float64)
- wGauss2 – (float64)
CosmoRec recombination model. To use this, the library must be build with CosmoRec installed and RECOMBINATION_FILES including cosmorec in the Makefile.
CosmoRec must be built with -fPIC added to the compiler flags.
- runmode – (integer) Default 0, with diffusion; 1: without diffusion; 2: RECFAST++, 3: RECFAST++ run with correction
- fdm – (float64) Dark matter annihilation efficiency
- accuracy – (float64) 0-normal, 3-most accurate
HyRec recombination model. To use this, the library must be build with HyRec installed and RECOMBINATION_FILES including hyrec in the Makefile.
You will need to edit HyRec Makefile to add -fPIC compiler flag to CCFLAG (for gcc), and rename “dtauda_” in history.c to “exported_dtauda”